ATSEP Qualification: Data Processing Training Courses
ATSEP QUALIFICATION: DATA PROCESSING STREAM
COMPLIANCE WITH REGULATIONS
- EASA / Reg. 373 – Annex XIII to ED Decision 2017/001/R
- ICAO Doc. 10057
The students will have acquired general knowledge regarding:
- Functional Safety
- Data Processing Systems
- Data Process
- FUNCTIONAL SAFETY: Description of the main concepts of Functional Safety: functional safety, software integrity and security, safety attitude.
- DATA PROCESSING SYSTEMS: Description of the main concepts of Data Processing Systems: controller requirements, trajectories, prediction & calculation, ground safety nets, decision support, data processing systems, flight data processing systems, surveillance data processing systems.
- DATA PROCESS: Description of the main concepts of Data Processing Systems: software process (middleware, operating systems, configuration control, software development process), hardware platform (equipment upgrade, COTS, interdependence, maintainability), testing.
- DATA: Description of the main concepts of Data: data significance, data configuration control, data standards, system area, characteristic points, aircraft performances, screen manager, auto-coordination messages, configuration control data, physical configuration data, relevant meteo data, alert & error messages to ATSEP, alert & error messages to ATCO.