ATSEP Qualification: Shared Training Courses
ATSEP QUALIFICATION: SHARED STREAM
COMPLIANCE WITH REGULATIONS
- EASA / Reg. 373 – Annex XIII to ED Decision 2017/001/R
- ICAO Doc. 10057
The students will have acquired general knowledge regarding:
- Health and Safety
- Human Factors
- Functional Safety
- Information System Security
- SAFETY: Description of the main concepts of Safety Management: policy and principles, risk and principles of risk assessment, safety assessment process, air navigation system risk classification scheme, safety regulation.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY: Description of the main concepts of Hazard Awareness and Legal Rules: hazard awareness, regulations and procedures, handling of hazardous material.
- HUMAN FACTORS: Description of why human factors are particularly important in the ATM environment: introduction to human factors; ATSEP knowledge, skills and competence; psychological and medical factors (cognition, fatigue, fitness, work environment); organisational and social factors (basic need of people at work, team resource management, teamwork and team roles); communication (written report, verbal and non-verbal communication); stress; human error.
- FUNCTIONAL SAFETY (NAV FST): Description of the main concepts of Functional Safety: safety attitude, functional safety.
- INFORMATION SYSTEM SECURITY: Definition and description of the information system security.