ATSEP Qualification: Systems, Monitoring and Control Training Courses
ATSEP QUALIFICATION: SMC FULL COURSE
COMPLIANCE WITH REGULATIONS
- EASA / Reg. 373 – Annex XIII to ED Decision 2017/001/R
- ICAO Doc. 10057
The students will have acquired general knowledge regarding:
- ANS Structure
- ANS System/Equipment
- Tools, Processes and Procedures
- ANS STRUCTURE: Description of ANS Structure: ANSP organisation and operation, ANSP maintenance program, ATM context, ANSP administrative practice.
- ANS SYSTEM/EQUIPMENT: Description of the operational impacts of a system / equipment and description of user working position and SMC working position.
- TOOLS, PROCESSES AND PROCEDURES: Description of regulatory requirements, maintenance agreements with outside agencies requirements, SMC general processes and maintenance management systems.
- TECHNOLOGY: Description of main technologies and principles: communication, navigation, surveillance, data processing, facilities.